GamesTracker Call of Duty 2 Collectors Edition PC overview page. We track games news, reviews, previews and prices around the web. Select a sub-section below or from the menu on the right.
Call of Duty 2: Collector's Edition PC (English)
Cheapest Price New:
Cheapest Price Used:
Number of prices delivering to your region:
GamesTracker has located
for Call of Duty 2 Collectors Edition on PC
To show prices relevant to your location please select a country from the list on the right...
Number of news articles allocated to this game:
No news articles allocated to Call of Duty 2 Collectors Edition PC
Number of previews:
No Call of Duty 2 Collectors Edition PC previews have been published yet.
Number of reviews:
No Call of Duty 2 Collectors Edition PC reviews have been published yet.
Overall GT Rating (Average):
Waiting for 9 PC reviews. GamesTracker ratings are based on the average score of at least 9 reviews.
Number of user reviews:
Number of screenshots:
Number of trailers:
The sequel to Infinity Ward's 2003 Game of the Year, Call of Duty 2 delivers an unparalleled portrayal of the cinematic intensity and chaos of battle as seen through the eyes of ordinary soldiers fighting together in epic WWII conflicts. Call of Duty 2 is powered by a proprietary new engine featuring striking new visuals, advanced A.I. technology, the most authentic squad combat and astonishing action in new historic campaigns. The sequel offers more immense, more intense and more realistic battles than ever, as players experience four individual soldier stories to overcome insurmountable odds in multiple campaigns.
Collector's Edition features:
- Special packaging, behind the scenes documentary, gameplay trailers and level walkthroughs
- All-new enhancements ranging from stunningly realistic graphics that include beautifully rendered weather effects and smoke to seamless gameplay
- Gamers can play through missions in the order they see fit with the freedom to follow each of four storylines through for the ultimate character-driven experience
- Expansive, open-ended battlefields allow players to individualize tactics and choose the order in which they complete their objectives
- All-new, context-sensitive battle chatter system where, through advanced A.I., the player's squadmates as well as enemy troops alike call out updates in real-time
Last 10 Updates